WB IBRD/IDA LC-02
Agenda, minutes, and other records of the Operations Committee
- June 1987 - May 1990 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
0.40 linear feet of textual records
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This series of Committee records was compiled by Cosmos Linus Robless, Senior Operations Advisor, Office of the Senior Vice President - Operations. It includes four types of records:
- (I) Agendas of meetings, 17 February 1988 to 25 May 1990, arranged by date of meeting;
- (II) Minutes and Postscripts of meetings, 3 March 1988 to 25 May 1990, arranged by date of meeting;
- (III) Initiating Memoranda discussed at Operations Committee meetings, 29 March 1989 to 27 March 1990;
- (IV) Memoranda to Committee members regarding papers to be discussed at meetings and Committee procedures and schedules, June 1987 to April 1990.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
Accruals are not expected.
System of arrangement
Arranged according to the four parts listed in 3.1.
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Records are subject to the World Bank Policy on Access to Information.
Conditions governing reproduction
Records are subject to the Copyright Policy of the World Bank Group.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
An inventory list is available here.
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Internal World Bank Group Archives rules based on ISAD(G).
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
13 May 2005, 16 November 2006