WB IBRD/IDA DEC-03-43
- January 1987 - April 1994 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
0.50 linear feet of textual records
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
The records in this series were maintained by the Development Policy Group (DPG) and its predecessor, the Economic Advisory Staff (EAS), and consist of the following seven small groupings of memoranda and reports concerning schedules and procedures for the drafting and review of Country Strategy Papers (CSPs):
- EAS status reports and memoranda concerning schedules for producing CPSs and slippages in those schedules, November 25, 1987 - February, 19, 1991.
- EAS correspondence with Regional staff regarding schedules for CSP Initiating Memoranda, May 24, 1989 - March 16, 1990.
- EAS and DPG memoranda regarding revisions of CSP guidelines for inclusion in the Operational Manual (OM) and copies of the relevant sections from the OM, January 5, 1987 - February 4, 1993.
- EAS copies of CSP reviews prepared in FY 88 and FY 90 and comments on those reviews, October 10, 1988 - April 27, 1990.
- EAS correspondence regarding guidelines for country strategy reviews for IDA countries, March 13, 1990 - June 4. 1993.
- EAS memoranda concerning plans for scheduling CSP in FY 1992, February 19 -July 5, 1991.
- EAS and DPG correspondence concerning CSP schedules and procedures regarding the content and the review process for CSPs, April 20, 1988 - April 6, 1994.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Records are arranged in the seven groupings described above and thereunder chronological.
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Records are subject to the World Bank Policy on Access to Information.
Conditions governing reproduction
Records are subject to the Copyright Policy of the World Bank Group.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Internal World Bank Group Archives rules based on ISAD(G).
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
29 September 2011